Our meeting room is available free of charge to encourage the use of the room by non-profit, not for profit, civic, school cultural and educational groups of North Brunswick and the surrounding area.
The room offers seating for 24 people auditorium style or about 15 people with tables and chairs.
Applications may be faxed, emailed, mailed or brought in person to the library. We will call you to confirm your reservation. For any questions, please contact Monica Shine at 732-246-3545.
- If you would like, we can include your program on the events calendar of our website.
- Any fliers produced by your organization will be posted on our bulletin board in the Reference section of the building.
- Any additional publicity must be done by yourself.
- Your phone number, not the library’s, must be used as the contact number.
- You must handle your own registration of attendees, if applicable.
- Meeting room use is limited to two reservations per month for each person/organization.
The library can provide materials for your presentation, including chairs, tables, a white board and markers. If there is anything else you need, please contact us and we will make every effort to accommodate you.