The North Brunswick Library offers Notary Public Services for members of the public. The following guidelines will be followed in the provision of the service:
Library Notaries are scheduled during the Library’s hours of operation. Notary Service is not available in the 30 minutes prior to closing time.
- It is recommended that customers seeking Notary Service call the Library prior to their visit to ensure that a Notary is available at that time. The Library can be reached by calling 732-246-3545.
- Notary Service is provided on a first come first served basis.
- There will be a $2.50 charge per notary signature. Government issued photo ID is required of any customer seeking Notary Service.
OTHER NOTARIES IN THE AREA INCLUDE:
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU CALL FIRST TO CONFIRM HOURS AND FEES.
- NORTH BRUNSWICK MUNICIPAL BUILDING
- 710 HERMANN ROAD - 732 247-0922
- UPS MAILBOX STORE
- 2227 US HWY 1 - 732 821-1166
- S LOMBARDO AGENCY
- 1014 LIVINGSTON AVE #102 - 732 828-2838
- EAST BRUNSWICK PUBLIC LIBRARY
- 2 JEAN WALLING CIVIC CENTER, EAST BRUNSWICK - 732 390-6761